abdominoplasty or tummy
Important Questions to Ask Your Tummy Tuck Surgeon
To avoid unnecessary risks
and complications associated to tummy tucks, it is important to
do a thorough check on your tummy tuck surgeon. While every surgical
procedure has risks, researching your tummy tuck surgeons
qualification will better ensure your safety. We have provided suggestions
for anyone interested in a tummy tuck to ask their surgeon.
- Will a tummy tuck benefit me?
- What type of training have you received for tummy tuck procedures?
- How many tummy tuck procedures have you performed?
- Can I speak to one of your former tummy tuck patients?
- What guidelines should I follow prior to my tummy tuck?
- What are the risks associated to tummy tucks?
- What type of anesthesia will be administered for my tummy tuck?
- What will my recovery entail following my tummy tuck?
- Will I need to miss any work after a tummy tuck?
- What type of pain will I endure during and after the tummy tuck?
- Will pain medication be administered after the tummy tuck?
- What type of policies do you have regarding tummy tuck touchups?
- What post-operative directions do I need to follow after the
- What is the tummy tuck cost and what does this cost include?